A Seasoned Deed Restrictions Enforcement Law Firm
Protecting the value of the residences in a homeowners association involves property managers and board members in an array of legal controversies. Perhaps no area of controversy more frustrates other homeowners than when one member of the association decides to behave in a way that threatens the property values of the entire neighborhood. We know that there are ways to enforce the neighborhood’s “rules” and prevent the decline of residential values.
Barsalou & Associates, P.L.L.C., understands how to protect the value that people have invested in their residences. We have more than 30 years of experience in using the law to protect and promote community associations, condominium associations, and residential, and commercial property owners© associations.
Ensuring That Rules Are Observed
As busy as property managers and board members are, they do not need another item to manage, whether it is a disagreeable homeowner or a lawyer who lacks the experience needed to handle something as legally complicated as the enforcement of deed restrictions.
At Barsalou & Associates, P.L.L.C., we do have the necessary experience. Therefore, we provide our clients with hands-free legal representation. We know how to enforce deed restrictions in a timely and cost-effective manner without having to receive close minute-to-minute instruction from our clients.
Our services encompass the entire scope of representation with respect to HOA enforcement issues:
- Enforcing deed or use restrictions
- Demand letters
- Court orders enforcing deed restrictions and land use controls in every type of neighborhood and against every kind of violation
- Representing homeowners associations before every district court in Harris, Fort Bend, Galveston and many other counties, the Texas Courts of Appeals and the Texas Supreme Court
- Obtaining and enforcing court orders forcing unwilling homeowners to follow the deed restrictions
- Collecting on the attorney’s fees incurred in enforcing the deed restrictions
- Dealing with every type of enforcement problem from ACC violations to tractor-trailer trucks
- Working with the architectural control committee or the board to control construction and to maintain an architecturally consistent neighborhood